About Travel Clinics Australia
We provide a complete range of travel vaccinations (immunisations), including BCG and Q fever vaccines, malaria tablets, medical kits and travel health services to individuals, families corporate groups and organisations. Our goal is to protect the health of travellers by providing exemplary clinical care along with specific advice and information for each traveller. Our highly skilled Drs know what vaccinations you should get before travelling, if you need to be vaccinated and how long the vaccines last.
Our services include:
- Expert pre- and post-travel advice that is tailored specifically to your trip and travel requirements
- Every traveller receives a free copy of our Traveller’s Pocket Medical Guide. This 52 page passport sized booklet contains vital
- health information, includes the International Certificate of Vaccination
- Disease prevention advice and information sheets for each major country visited
- Specialised first aid kits and accessories for medical and emergency care; not available from pharmacies
- Vaccinations and medications are stocked and dispensed on site, saving time and money
- Occupational medicine
- Corporate and executive health.